Best Contract Manufacturing in Shelbyville, KY
If you are looking for a good manufacturer that can meet some requirements that, even though they are basic, many seem to forget, you don’t have to look anymore.
Our company, Kentucky Contract Manufacturing Technicians, has almost every manufacturing service available in the industry. We have been helping companies in Kentucky to get the items and components they need on time and all of them of high-quality. If you are wondering about the requirements we mentioned at the beginning, let us show you why we are part of the few companies you can trust:
- We meet deadlines.
- Fabricate high-quality products.
- We don’t accept orders we know our team is unable to complete.
- We can fabricate components but also get final products ready.
As mentioned before, we know that each one of those qualifications is simple and you shouldn’t struggle to find a manufacturer that fulfills them.
However, the practice—when you are looking for one—is completely different from what it should be. Want a reliable one? Just make sure to contact us now!
What services will you get from us?
Our variety of services is wide and we are sure you can get the solution to all your manufacturing problems with us. Now, keep in mind we are a contract manufacturing business, not part of the traditional manufacturers.
This means that we can negotiate or deal with custom or specific projects for our clients, and if you have something in mind you would like to obtain from us that isn’t on our list of services, feel free to let us know. That being said, you can have a look at some of the services we offer below:
– Fabricated products: we have some products that have already been produced days or weeks ago. If you are interested in any of them, we can fabricate it in a bigger quantity or make sure you get the ones available.
– Job shop: our company works with orders that consist of producing custom products or items but in small lot sizes.
– Aerospace welding: we work with companies from all industries, and this one isn’t the exception. If you need pieces or parts for airplanes and similar vehicles, make sure to contact us.
– Press braking: bending metal or steel is easy with the right machine. We usually use a press brake one to guarantee a good result and clean “U” or “V”’s form.
– Spot welding: we have a machine that obtains heat from resistance to electric current, and we use this heat to join the metal parts or points.
– Sheet metal finishing: we always apply finishing to the sheet metal, products, or items we will provide you. Just let us know if you have a preference before carrying out the process.
Don’t hesitate to call us
We are a company that is operating every day of the year, including during these tough times with the pandemic. We have all the necessary equipment, safety measures, machines, and personnel to carry out our operations without risks. Therefore, make sure to call us now or whenever you require our services.
You will never really have to look for anything else with us here at Kentucky Contract Manufacturing Technicians! We’re your complete-package, full-service contract manufacturer and metal fabrication company!
Our core offerings and services at Kentucky Contract Manufacturing Technicians includes, but is not limited to, the following below:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Kentucky. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Kentucky.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.