Best Contract Manufacturing in Shively, KY
Some companies decide to manufacture their own products and items to either sell or use them for their operations. However, dealing with manufacturing is more difficult than most people believe.
Many companies fail during the process and end up losing many resources and efforts, and let’s not mention how much time is wasted due to this failure. Therefore, sometimes the option of hiring a manufacturer is better than taking the risk, especially when you aren’t sure about being able to handle the process correctly nor having enough resources.
If you want a company that can help you with your manufacturing problems and needs, makes sure to contact us at Kentucky Contract Manufacturing Technicians.
We have been operating for three decades and we can assure you that during all this time, we have only improved our operations to guarantee the best items and services. If you already have a manufacturer and the experience with it isn’t even close to what you need, expect or you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to find the right one for you by calling us. Now, what makes us so confident about being the manufacturers you need?
Our company has almost every manufacturing solution available, and the best part is that we work with all companies regardless of the industry they are part of.
This means you will be able to find all the services that will cover what you are looking for in the manufacturer you want for your business, and we are sure we will be able to exceed those expectations as well. Did you get curious about our services? Below, you can find some of them:
– Metal fabrication and engineering: our company is used to fabricate metal items and products most of the time, which is why this service is usually one of the most requested ones. And we can assure you that the results we always deliver are outstanding.
The whole fabrication of metal products and items takes many steps and processes that are available individually in our company. Starting with laser cutting, metal bending, and welding. And there are many more that come according to the piece we are producing.
– Mixing equipment: our company has a catalog on the website with all the equipment for mixing we have available and ready for sale.
– Steel bending: there are 5 different methods to bend traditional steel, and we can do it by implementing any of them.
However, according to the type of steel, there are more methods available as well.
– Spot welding: our main machine for welding is the one that uses resistance to an electric current to generate heat and allow us to join the metal parts and products.
– Laser cutting: we use automated laser beams to cut the material or products into the desired size, or to get specific designs on the material.
We still have many other services available and waiting for you in our company. Make sure to call, email us, or fill the contact form on our website to get more information about them.
You will never really have to look for anything else with us here at Kentucky Contract Manufacturing Technicians! We’re your complete-package, full-service contract manufacturer and metal fabrication company!
Our core offerings and services at Kentucky Contract Manufacturing Technicians includes, but is not limited to, the following below:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Kentucky. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Kentucky.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.